5-Gang
Antrieb
Front
Ausstattungslinie
Highline
Hello all,

Firstly I hope using English is ok? My German is not too good

I have a 2015 T5.2 Highline,

So far I have installed T6 BCM (T6), T6 multifunction steering wheel, 3D cluster, and some exterior parts (sportline wheels, eibach springs)

IMG_2827.JPG IMG_1318.JPG

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
I see that lots of you are also trying to get electric folding mirrors to fold via the key fob, i now have this feature working on my T5.2 by coding only:cool: (with help from ciclo uk-polos.net)

Hopefully we can share information and help each other;)

I have lots more planned to retrofit, lane assist, HBA (high beam assist), Aux water heater, xenons-AFS, low washer warning

Hello,

what did you code for electric folding mirrors via Key fob ??

We now, that is the T5.2 and T6 normaly a Polo - but a bit longer =)?(
Is working the T6 BCM in T5.2 without problems with other control units ?

UK-POLOS.NET - THE UK VW Polo Forum - Index page

Gruß
Claus

Reaktionen: hjb
It would be good if you have a VCDS autoscan so I can look at your coding and which modules you have installed, then we can try some coding Yes t6 BCM installed all working correctly with no faults, it is not necessary for remote folding mirrors, yes very true it is a big Polo

Sounds very interesting! Up till now everyone states that it is not possible to code the automatic folding of the mirrors by key. If that really works, this would be a comletely new information.

It would be good to get some auto scans from people who have factory electric folding mirrors to see their coding and module part numbers and I can hopefully get their mirrors to work the same T5.2 100% works ,T6 (in theory should)

Zurück
Oben