From HEARSE to Multivan

and_pir

Aktiv-Mitglied
We are in the spooky month 👻💀🦴, so maybe this can look like a joke, but I'm serious.
I'm looking for a gasoline van for my friend, and then I found this one (just learned how to say hearse in german LOL):
$_20.jpg

We have already the whole Multivan original equipment with rails, seats, floor and so on (I need only the reinforcements for the underbody).
What amazes me, is the overall condition of this van. From my browser, it looks very good with no rust at all. I think that the fact that those kind of vehicles have to keep a dignified look, will be a benefit because this van won't need works to the body. And it has already all the windows.
In my opinion, if I succeed on convincing my friend to get this kind of vehicle (not taken for granted âš°), I will get a real deal for him.
Do you think that converting this van with the parts we have it's a doable job? Especially by a bureaucratic point of view?

Is not yet available.

Yeah, later I found that if I wanted to come there, I should have spend 5 days in quarantine, don't know where since I don't own a place in germany. Anyway, I see here that it was already gone just 2 days after that I wrote this :/
Now here we are in partial lockdown since the 7, you can only go to work and to buy food.

ZurĂĽck
Oben