RNS 510 insight

veso266

Jung-Mitglied
Mein Auto
Touran
Hello there, my german is not good enought for me to be able to write in german, so I hope if writing in English will be allright

I was wondering if anyone did some modification on RNS510 or maybe knows user Josi

The guy that made recovery DVD: Deposit Files
and Video in Motion Activation DVD: https://robpol86.com/_downloads/18ec5fbd044f7d4373dd6b922223ad50/RECODE_VIM_Berto89.zip

I hope someone knows him or would know how to anwser my questions

1. What OS does RNS510 run (I would suspect QNX, because my RNS850 runs it, and interface between theese 2 looks very similar)

RNS850 can also run regular shell scripts, like eny regular linux computer can

2. After looking at Video in motion activation iso, I found a file called WA/VIM.WSH

now what kind of scripting language is this .wsh

there is also this CTEST.OUT (this looks like some kind of library, what does it do?)

I also discovered that the root folder of CD has a file called: CRC.16
Now inside is a CRC hash of something (is it just the file and folder names, or also content), I guess I need to recreate that file if I change anything on this CD

At the end of the day I would like to run scripts on my RNS510, just like I can do on RNS850, and hopefully write a custom program on it
I know that the main UI (at least on RNS850) is written in Java), so if I can make my own UI for RNS510 that would be great

Thanks for Anwsering and Best Regards

Zurück
Oben